Total Pageviews

Sunday 16 January 2011

My first ever post :)

Hey,
So as this is my first ever post i thought i would introduce my self and tell you what i'm about.
   So as you have gathered my name is Ewen i'm 18. I'm at Bournside school in Cheltenham, i'm studying Politics, sociology and philosophy. I go to Church in Gloucester at D7 church which is tottally awesome :).
I feel that i have changed my life massively over the past few years.
 In my Blog i will be telling you what it is like in the day to day life of a student, a child of God and what God is talking to me about and how i am finding my relationship with my Daddy :)
Thanks for reading guys watch this space :)

5 comments:

  1. Hey Ewen, I'm looking forward to reading your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh... got my first follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so proud of you Ewen! You are doing an awesome job with your life and I can't believe the man you have become. Most of all I look forward to seeing what lies ahead and all the amazing things you are still going to discover about yourself :)

    I love you very much and I count it a privilege to be your friend and pastor.

    Love
    Angela
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice one Ewen! I can't wait to hear what you have to say :) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I will be reading your blog and sharing it with other youth like you!

    ReplyDelete