Total Pageviews

Monday 14 February 2011

Everlasting Love!

I was walking around school today and there was many young people giving cards and saying "happy valentines"  but it brought to my mind what is love? " 1-Corinthians 13:4-7 4 Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. 5 It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. 6 Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. 7 It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres."
Straight away this came to mind and i asked myself once again how many of these people surrounding me in my day to day life actually know what True love really is. 
I believe the only place we can really find love like this is in God, But never the less thats does not mean that we shouldn't have relationships.
What are your thoughts?

1 comment:

  1. What is love? God is love :) So replace all the loves in your post with God and see what it reads :)God is patient with you, God is kind to you... you see what I mean! God loves you sooo much.

    Happy Valentines Day God :) and Ewen xxx

    ReplyDelete