Total Pageviews

Sunday 6 February 2011

Reflection,

This week has been a time of reflection for me, i have met some of my old thought about where i was without God,
Firstly in the week i saw my old friends, it was so nice to just have a catch and see where they are in life and what has changed. It's surprised me to see how some people never change and some people have changed so much, and one told me that i had an influence on them changing because of the way i spoke to them "you treated me with respect", which is hard to find these days.
As i met up with my old friends it brought back them memory's of when i didn't have God in my life i was a mess big style, now have God my life has changed. I thought to my self where would i be with out God, and by doing this i realised how great it was to have God in my life and moving forward with him.

"Its  not always bad to reflect on the past you should try it sometime"

1 comment:

  1. Actually I did just that today as I was finalising one of my books. The trip down memory lane showed me how amazing God is and how much I really don't deserve all the great stuff He has done in my life!

    As always, great post Ewen!

    ReplyDelete